- TuDiabetes – Discussion boards on Type 1 & LADA, Type 2, Tech, Food, and more. Tudiabetes forums is a great place to ask questions and get answers from experienced diabetics. Lots of information about new technology and a surprising number of people with a lot of motivation to maintain their health and share their knowledge.
Blogs I Follow
- Pumps and Pricks – One Woman’s Life with Type 1 Diabetes. She shares her experiences with managing her diabetes through pregnancy and parenthood. Love the story telling and the information!
- Blood Sugar Trampoline – Grainne Flynn shares her Type 1 Diabetes journey. Grainne is a diabetic advocate from Ireland and her blog has a lot of information on CGM sensors and insulin pumps.
- T1 Athlete – Jenny Nat is an inspiration. I love seeing the photos of her working out while using the same insulin pump that I have.
- ButDoISay: My Life on the Medtronic MiniMed 670G Insulin Pump and its Auto Mode Feature
- Diabetes Psychology Matters – I agree, diabetes psychology really matters and this is an interesting blog.