See this list of diabetes forums.
Blogs about Diabetes
- Pumps and Pricks – One Woman’s Life with Type 1 Diabetes. She shares her experiences with managing her diabetes through pregnancy and parenthood. Love the story telling and the information!
- Blood Sugar Trampoline – Grainne Flynn shares her Type 1 Diabetes journey. Grainne is a diabetic advocate from Ireland and her blog has a lot of information on CGM sensors and insulin pumps.
- Six Until Me – Kerri, who has Type 1 Diabetes, shares stories and poetry. “Diabetes doesn’t define me, but it helps to explain me.”
- T1 Athlete – Jenny Nat is an inspiration. I love seeing the photos of her working out while using the same insulin pump that I have.
- ButDoISay: My Life on the Medtronic MiniMed 670G Insulin Pump and its Auto Mode Feature
- Diabetes Psychology Matters – I agree, diabetes psychology really matters and this is an interesting blog.